Release 1.2.0 (October 2022)
- A rule on consistent naming for class objects.
- A rule on not instantiating abstract classes.
- A rule on not using the command syntax.
- A rule on not using iterator variables outside the for loop.
- A rule on having the object of the class as the first output of a constructor.
- A rule on a consistent class object name.
- A rule on not calling functions with more input arguments than are expected.
- A rule on classes not implementing properties inherited from superclasses.
- A rule on not having Java dependencies in your code.
- A rule on having the same method access permissions as those from of a superclass.
Release 1.1.0 (August 2022)
- A rule on not using tab characters.
- A rule on having all properties blocks before all methods blocks in classdef files.
- A rule on including an
ifs that have an
- A rule on not using undocumented MATLAB-installed functions.
- A rule on not missing method declarations and implementations.
- A rule on mismatches between input and output declarations and implementations for methods.
- The descriptions of the severity levels to match those currently used by TIOBE's TICS.
- The severity levels and priorities of several rules.
Release 1.0.0 (January 2022)